Rev. Brianne Wolf-Elias, RMT-P
- Attuned to Reiki I, II, Master and Master/Teacher
- Ordained Minister with Universal Life Church
- Certified a Minister in Healing Arts with National Interfaith Seminary
- Co-Facilitator of the Rainbow Bridge Connections. A year long transformational course offered through Hermitage Farm.
- Certified by the Mayo Clinic as having completed the RISEN course of Spirituality in Healthcare
- A long time member of SEARCH of Rochester, Inc Society for Enlightenment, Awareness, and Research of Clairsentient Happenings. As a member, Brianne has been a Board Member for approximately 12 years as President, Vice President and currently Secretary as well as Web Weaver and handler of the Newsletter until 2012.
- Member of Flower Essence Society. Prepare individual essences to assist client's transformation on all levels as well as teach classes at Hermitage in Flower Essence preparations.
- Currently working on Sound Healing Certification at Normandale Integrative Health Education Center with Kay Grace.
- A supporter for the last six AIM Sacred Pipe Sundances at Pipestone Minnesota.
- A foster parent for Olmsted County for 11 years and now licensed with ANU Family Services in a Treatment Fostercare model.
- Reiki treatments
- Reiki classes for Level I, II, Master & Master/Teacher
- Shamanic sessions untilizing a variety of modalities
- Create personal Flower Remedies to assist with spiritual/mental/emotional/physical healing
- Teach Flower Essence classes
- Spiritual Mentoring to assist the client to realize their Divinity
- As a Minister of Healing Arts I am available for a variety of needs including Home Blessings/Clearings
My mission is to assist each individual in realizing that they are their own magic wand. With Love all things are possible. This Unconditional Love may come through me in the form of Reiki alone or with the assistance of Universal Love through the plant kingdom with Flower Essence foumlas. My greatest desire is to watch you bloom into your own Luminous Light Being so that you shine in the world.
Email Rev. Briane Wolf-Elias